How does fostering work, and how do I apply?
Fostering an animal is a wonderful way to bring animals into your life. It’s also a great way to trial run a potential adoption!
While fostering is temporary, many foster families fall in love with the animal in their care and decide to adopt them.
- Complete the Foster Application Form.
- We will reach out to you when we find an animal that suits your needs and preferences.
- You will sign a foster contract.
- Critteraid will cover food and medical expenses. Though you are welcome to provide your own food.
- Should you decide to adopt your foster, you will need to complete the adoption application form. Depending on the situation, adoption fees may apply. Some animals are not available for adoption as they are temporary placements only.