Critteraid is looking for a new logo and is asking the public for your help, so we’re making this into a contest.
- Submissions need to be in by March 30th, 2014, addressed to Critteraid’s mailing address at 113-437 Martin Street, Penticton V2A 5L1 OR
- emailed in jpg format to email@example.com/critteraid
- Logos should include the word Critteraid – the rest is a matter of creativity, bearing in mind that Critteraid’s official shirts are red.
- The logo would need to be surrendered to the society in order for Critteraid to begin the trademarking process.
The winner of the logo contest will receive:
- a Canadian minted coin that is sold out at the Canadian mint. It is the $20 silver Iceberg coin that has the humpback whales on it.
- The winner will also receive a Lifetime Membership with Critteraid.