Well, many of you know that Reg and her fabulous apple pie making team of AJ, Lorraine, Jean, Anita and Donna, retired last year. They did a fabulous job for many years. Now, the reins have been turned over to Sandee Kristensen, the proprietor at Whiskers & Woofers dog and cat boarding. Sandee has been making our Saskatoon Berry pies for a few years now and has taken up the challenge for other fruit pies. She is also opening up sales this year for donations to other charities besides CDART and Critteraid.
We have started taking orders this year for saskatoon berry pies, apricot pies, peach pies, apricot-peach pies, and apple pies. Pies come frozen, unbaked. They will be available near the end of August, with the exception of apple, available in the fall.
- Saskatoon Berry
- $5 each for 6″ pies
- $10 each for 10″ pies
If you would like to order some delicious pies for yourself and help Critteraid,
- Contact Sandee at: email@example.com or call 250-768-5575
- The quantity and size of each flavour
- Let her know to direct the proceeds towards Critteraid
Adjust depending on your oven
- Bake at about 450°F for 10 minutes
- Turn down to 350°F for approx ½ hour to 45 min, or until nice and golden brown
- Bake at 350°F for approx ½ hour to 45 min, or until nice and golden brown
To donate fruit
If you would like to donate fruit towards the making of these fundraising pies, please contact Sandee at the info above.