Date: October 31st
Join us for this nightmarish, ghastly masquerade of mystery and spine-chilling music!
This Halloween, Okanagan Animal Advocates have a dreadfully frightening time haunting the Elite Restaurant in Penticton to the thrilling sounds of 4 different genres / 4 different bands!
- The MAD MELODY RECORDS crew
- From Kelowna: CINGED
- Introducing: MY KILL MUST GLOW
- Also creeping the stage: the GHOST OF JACK RABBIT
- A DJ between bands will be spinning vinyl for any sacrificial dancing that may happen.
- Costume contests w/ PRIZES!
- Local artists auctioning off art for Critteraid!
- Stand up comedy!
- …CANDY! Other stuff!
- Tarot Readings by Misty Orb, Intuitive!
- 3 readings for a $20 donation to Critteraid
Tickets: $8 in advance. Buy your tickets @ the Grooveyard or the Elite Restaurant $10 @ the door. 8 o’clock. Don’t be late…or else…
Proceeds: Partial proceeds go to the Summerland Cat Sanctuary/Critteraid.
“Cats have strange psychic abilities. If one is going to choose an animal to assist in witchcraft then it makes sense to select one that is believed to have unusual powers. Cats are clever, inquisitive, stealthy creatures that can go almost anywhere without being noticed. In the dark of night, a black cat can be almost invisible. When a cat does let out a cry it can be quite blood-curdling. It would thus be the ideal choice of companion for a witch.”